Silly Goose Scrapbook Page

Finished up another challenge! This one is for the August challenge at Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge. The challenge was to use circles. That's it! Easy peasy!

Well, sort of.

I had in mind what I wanted to do and what pictures I wanted to use, and then I changed my mind about the pictures. And then after I used my Creative Memories circle cutter to cut out circles, I couldn't figure out how to make them work on the page. But here is the end result:


This is way out of my comfort zone. I'm the type of scrapbooker who likes to have a lot of patterned paper and embellishments on the page. If I see white space, I feel like I have to fill it. So to do a layout that is very minimal and with only one picture... phew, that was a hard one for me.

But isn't that what scrapbook challenges are all about? To challenge us!


As stated before, I used my Creative Memories circle cutter to make the small circles. I used the smallest circle template and the blue and red blades. (If you don't have one of these cutters, you won't know what I'm talking about. Check it out the entire cutting system here.)


I got to use up some Basic Grey embellishments on this one, plus I even broke out the foam tape to add more dimension to the page! See how that circle pops up? And don't you just love those American Crafts foam Thickers? They smell good, too. (Is that weird?)

Thanks for looking! I hope you join the challenge, too!

Comments

  1. Very interesting page: i like it!
    Eli (Another Freaking Scrappy Challenge)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment