Lovin' Spoonful Scrapbook Page

Lest you think you'd be getting a break from scrapbook pages, I've got yet another one to share with you! This one is for the August 13 Tic Tac Toe challenge at The Studio Challenges. (You still have until September 10 to play along.)


The challenge was to choose one row (horizontal, vertical, or diagonal) from the Tic Tac Toe grid and use the three elements listed. So I chose: flair, two types of alpha, and the color blue. As you can see, there is a lot of blue on this page.


I don't know which one qualifies for "flair", but I've got October Afternoon buttons, ribbon, and American Crafts arrow brads on here. I figure one of them will count toward that!


And my two alphas are both from American Crafts! I got lucky finding two different sets of alphas that had all the letters I needed.

Check out my Instagram story today (8/30/17) to see more about how I picked the supplies and put everything together!

Thanks for looking!

Comments

  1. This is so very cute! Great design and I love that title. Thank you for joining us at The Studio Challenges.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute as can be, Laurie! Love those gingham, chipboard letters and all those yummy buttons! Thanks so much for playing along with us in The Studio!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment