Little Sweetie Scrapbook Page

This has been a full week of cute kid scrapbook pages. Thank you for indulging me. There might be food posts next week. I'm not sure. I've just been doing more scrapbooking than cooking lately.


I did this layout for a sketch challenge at My Creative Scrapbook, but I didn't get to enter it because I'm still waiting to be approved to the Facebook group page where you submit all your challenge entries. Humph.

Anyway, maybe it's for the best. I actually am not 100 percent in love with the finished product here. I like all the elements I have, but after I adhered everything to the page, I thought, "Eh, I could have changed things up a little."


I was using up some scraps for this one and trying to make everything go together. Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't. But at least I got these 11-month pictures of the baby scrapped.


This used some Echo Park, Crate Paper, and October Afternoon. I'm not sure who makes the puffy stickers that I used for the title. My mother-in-law gave them to me.

Thanks for looking!

Comments