Drink Scrapbook Page

If you saw my Insta Story a few days ago, then you probably saw my stories about putting together supplies from my stash for the August 2017 Scrap Our Stash challenge! (You have until August 29 to play along with this challenge here.)

This challenge is a Tic Tac Toe challenge, meaning you have to choose a horizontal, diagonal, or vertical row and use all three of the elements in that row. I chose the color blue, polaroid, and hexagon shape. And here's what I came up with!


This scrapbook layout uses a bunch of different manufacturers: Basic Grey, October Afternoon, Crate Paper, and American Crafts.

I didn't have a specific polaroid frame or polaroid camera, so instead I took a Basic Grey sticker frame that sort of had a polaroid feel to it and used it to frame my main picture. It ends up looking a little larger than a traditional polaroid, but I think it works!


For the hexagons, I broke out my Fiskars hexagon paper punch that my mom gave me awhile ago and punched out some Crate Paper patterned paper hexagons.


And, hopefully, as you can see, I used A LOT of blue on this layout. The navy blue circles were in my scrap paper drawer. I had planned on using them on a Christmas layout, but the color didn't work out, so I decided to save them for future use.

I used blue October Afternoon embellishments and layered them to make one big 3-D embellishment for the bottom of the layout.


And there's lots of blue throughout the patterned papers. There is even blue in my pictures: the cup!'

Thanks for looking and don't forget to play along!

Comments

  1. What a adorable layout. Love the details and stash use. Thanks for your entry in our challenge at Scrap Our Stash Blog. Happy Scrapping!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page, love how you put all the elements together for this challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great take on the challenge, Laurie! Love your shapes and how you used your photos! Very creative :)

    Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash!
    Carrie, DT
    dearzae.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cool page, love the little cluster down the bottom. Everything goes together beautifully :) Thanks for taking the challenge at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout! Live how you framed the photo! Thanks for playing aling with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Scrap Our Stash

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute page! I love how you used the circle element to frame your picture. Shes so cute! Thanks for playing along with us at Scrap Our Stash!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Super cute and fun! Thanks for playing along with us at SOS!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment