Cheerios Part 3 Scrapbook Page

So sometimes I just have so many pictures to scrap that it's easier to throw them into pocket pages and call it a day. I don't have any Project Life stuff to make it even easier, so for this one I had to create my own embellished papers to decorate the pockets without pictures.


Most of my pictures were horizontal 4x6s, and as you can see, these pocket pages are ideal for vertical 4x6s. So I had to figure something out. I grabbed some coordinating scrap paper and embellishments and got to work!

I just thought of it as I would a regular scrapbook page. I made a point to use all of the elements I could in creative ways so that I had enough supplies to fill all of the pockets while also making it look like I wasn't scrambling to put something together.


A lot of the embellishments are from an October Afternoon collection, and because these pictures are all about eating Cheerios, I figured that some embellishments about cows and milk would be very fitting!

Thanks for looking!

Comments