Stop and Smell the Flowers Scrapbook Page

Remember how I said that I wasn't spending a lot of time finishing up our Paris vacation pictures from 2014? Welllllll.... then I went and made this page.


This was made using my Lea France stencil. How fitting, right? Pictures of a garden in France using a French scrapbook technique! I actually had six pictures from this garden that I wanted to use, but I ended up getting rid of one to fit this five-picture layout.


The letters for the title are all old Basic Grey. I believe the small ones are from the Mon Ami collection. I couldn't tell you where the other letters are from! I've had those Basic Grey letters since 2007! The patterned paper is also old Basic Grey.


And I used up some random embellishments from my stash. Very pleased with how this came out, even if it did take longer than expected. It was worth it!

Comments