Paris Scrapbook Pages


So, in 2014 we went to London and Paris. And for the past three years, my scrapbook album from that trip has been unfinished. There were always just other pictures to scrap and other things (a baby) to prepare for. London got done, but I hadn't even printed out the Paris pictures!

I made the decision the other week to just GET. IT. DONE. I printed off the pictures I needed and got to work.

Here are two of the pages I've been working on. I am not spending a lot of time on them, partly because I just need to get the pictures on pages and partly because Paris was not our favorite.


On the above layout, which I realized doesn't really have a title, you'll see pictures of me and the Louvre. We didn't go inside on this trip. I had done it before, and my husband didn't really have an interest in going inside, so we just walked by. The exterior is more interesting anyway.

This page I had put together in advance using Basic Grey Mon Ami scraps back when I was actively working on this vacation album, so all I had to do was put the pictures on the page.


And then "Paradise Found" was literally put together in about five minutes. The floral paper is Crate Paper, and the rest of the papers are scraps from the same Crate Paper collection. Some of the embellishments are Basic Grey Mon Ami, and the title sticker comes from a travel collection someone gave me a long time ago.


Ah, the gardens of Paris. The only part I liked.

Comments