Meal Plan Monday - July 31

It's the end of July! Summer is almost over with! School starts out here at the beginning of September, but for some of you, the school year is right around the corner. (When I was a kid, I went to elementary school year-round, so I was always in school in July and August, but then I'd have the whole month of September off. Ah, those were the days.)

Anyway, here is what we're eating to end July and kick off August. We are going to try several new recipes from The Pediatrician's Guide to Feeding Babies and Toddlers book, which really excites me because our daughter is such a good eater now, but I want to make sure we're getting fruits and veggies in. She does like bananas. (Not her mother's daughter.)

Sunday: pizza

Monday: Pulled Apricot Raisin Chicken with asparagus

Tuesday: tacos

Wednesday: out

Thursday: leftover tacos

Friday: Noodles with Flaked Salmon and Crispy Bok Choy Slaw

Saturday: Chicken Vegetable Meatballs in Sweet and Sour Sauce

Comments