Shine Scrapbook Page


Here's a fun two-page layout I made using a bunch of random scraps! These are all pictures of the baby back in December.


The "shine" embellishment is from Heidi Swapp, and it was on sale at Michael's awhile ago. And the glittery star stickers were from a baby girl sticker pack I purchased at Michael's several months ago.


There are three pieces on this layout from a Valentine's Day-themed patterned paper that I purchased to complete a "kit" I made myself. I cut them out and used them as individual pieces on this layout.


And I also discovered a lot of great patterned paper I'd been hoarding in a Valentine's Day scrapbook paper drawer! So that's what I decided to use as the main patterned background. Valentine's Day stuff for non-Valentine's Day pictures. But it's still all about love!

Comments