Baby by KIDBOX Review

My kid has better clothes than I do, and that's not going to change, especially when we've got KIDBOX.



You've probably heard of Stitch Fix, an online clothing company that sends you a certain number of clothes in the mail based on your personal style preferences, and you can keep all of the items or only keep a few. Well, that's what KIDBOX is but for kids!

And they've just added baby clothes to the mix! The new extension Baby by KIDBOX has clothing in sizes newborn to 24 months.

My 1-year-old opening up her KIDBOX.

The beauty of KIDBOX and Baby by KIDBOX is that you don't have to take your kid to the store to try on clothes. The clothes are delivered to you, and you can have your child try them on in the comfort of your own home. If something doesn't fit, you can exchange it for a different size. If your child doesn't like something, just return it. It's so easy!

What's also cool about Baby by KIDBOX is that you're getting name brand clothing at a discounted price, even if you only choose to keep one or two items. But if you keep the whole box, which usually comes with four to five outfits, then it's only $58 total! AND, for each KIDBOX you keep, the company donates a brand new outfit to a child in need.

Excited to wear her 1-year-old sticker from the KIDBOX!
I was given the chance to check out a free Baby by KIDBOX box for my daughter. Our box included four two-piece outfits and a six-piece set of towel and washcloths. (If you watched my Instagram story from awhile ago, you saw us unbox the clothing.) Here's what we got:

1. Dress and Short Set by Babygear - SO CUTE! Perfect for summertime. She can wear it to play in at home and at daycare.


2. Top and Short Set by Jessica Simpson - I love the colors on this. The top looks more like a dress on her with little matching shorts. This is also a perfect summer outfit!


3. Tee and Short Set by DKNY - Who knew that DKNY made baby clothes? We didn't try this one on before deciding to keep the whole box because my kid had an ear infection, and I didn't feel like forcing her in and out of clothes. The shirt on this was difficult to get over her head, but with some stretching out, it ended up being a good fit.


4. Top and Short Set by Lucky - Again, another brand that I had no idea made kids' clothes! I love this shirt and short set. The colors on this will be perfect for wearing on the 4th of July and all summer long!


5. 6pc Bath Set by Babygear - You can never have too many hooded towels and washcloths, am I right?


I was really impressed with the quality and brands of clothing that we received in our KIDBOX, and I think the whole idea of clothing delivered to you is just genius. Who wants to spend an afternoon in a dressing room with a whiny kid?

Plus, it's always fun to get something in the mail! And double plus, there's the charitable component, a great way for you to start a conversation with your kids about giving back!

I think she likes it!
What do you guys think of the KIDBOX concept? Check out KIDBOX and Baby by KIDBOX here!

Comments

  1. I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it..
    Mother of the Bride Dresses

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment