Pizza Crackers


The other week I just didn't want a sandwich for lunch. So I combed through the pantry to see what we had that I could turn into lunch. And that's when I saw that we had the ingredients to make a very quick and easy lunch that my old college roommate taught me.

Technically, you're supposed to use Italian-style Wheat Thins. Not sure if they even make those anymore. But what I did was take regular Town House crackers and sprinkle Italian seasoning on them. (You could use plain gluten-free crackers, too.)

Combine the crackers with shredded mozzarella cheese and sliced pepperoni in a microwave-safe dish or plate. You basically just put the crackers down first and top with the cheese and pepperoni.

Then, put this into the microwave and microwave for a few seconds at a time until the cheese is fully melted on top of the crackers.

To eat, you just pull out the crackers and eat. It's really great as a party appetizer or something as long as you don't mind everybody's hands reaching into the same thing. But I enjoyed it as a lunch because it was fast, it was delicious, and it used up stuff that I had at home.

What do you think? What are some of your favorite things to eat from college?

Comments