I Heart Baking Scrapbook Page


Last year we started a new tradition with friends: a cookie-decorating party! Most of the kids were not old enough to participate so us adults had to get our hands dirty decorating cookies with cookie cutters, icing, and M&Ms. (You can read tips for throwing your own cookie-decorating party here.)


My mom had given me a cute baking-themed scrapbook kit, and I just knew that I would use it to scrapbook the pictures I took from the party.


Aren't the embellishments cute? The kit came with a picture guide to show you how to place everything on a two-page layout, but I had to rearrange a few things based on the sizes of the pictures I had. It wasn't really that hard. Every picture that I wanted to use fit on this two-pager.


This kit came from a scrapbook store near St. Louis, but I can't remember the name. Ask me later and maybe I'll have it figured out.

Comments