Gluten-Free Chocolate Chip Banana Bread

Before I started on the Month of Mama fitness challenge, I made some really delicious (and healthy!) gluten-free banana bread for breakfast. I had some bananas to use up, and what better way to do that than with banana bread?

I found a recipe from Cookie and Kate for a Healthy Banana Bread recipe. The original instructions didn't call for gluten-free flour, but there are a bunch of suggested adaptations, including to make it gluten-free with Bob's Red Mill's gluten-free flour. And luckily, that's what I had in my pantry!



I also had all of the other ingredients in my pantry, too: coconut oil, honey, chocolate chips, etc. Yes, chocolate chips. You can't have banana bread without chocolate chips!

I really enjoyed this banana bread. The gluten-free flour worked just fine! I think my husband did, too. The baby refused to eat it. *sigh*

Comments