Egg Muffins Two Ways

I love eggs. I could eat eggs for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. And luckily, these two egg recipes can be eaten at all of those meals, though probably not in the same day. That might be egg overload.

First up is a recipe I found on Pinterest for Hash Brown Egg Nests with Avocado. This recipe comes from The Cooking Jar.

And it's so easy to make! You'll end up with leftovers that taste really well reheated in the microwave for breakfast or lunch. I think I may have cooked my egg nests a little too long because I expected the eggs to be a little runny, but my yolks were totally cooked through. Still good, though!

I would only make these for myself again because my DH only likes scrambled eggs and he doesn't like avocado.


The second egg recipe I made recently was the Fit4Mom Month of Mama Egg Muffins recipe. This involves eggs, breakfast sausage, green pepper, kale, and salt and pepper. I don't have a link to the recipe to share with you, but if you go to the Fit4Mom blog, there is a downloadable recipe guide and the Egg Muffins recipe is in there.


Again, this is a recipe where you will make a bunch and then eat them as leftovers every morning for breakfast. Great make-ahead recipe, especially when your mornings are busy!

Both of these recipes are gluten-free as long as you make sure to read the package labels to ensure that the ingredients are all gluten-free.

Comments