You Make My Heart Sing Scrapbook Page


This was a really fast layout to put together. I used up some old American Crafts papers, some Me & My Big Ideas flower stickers that my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas, and some old washi tape. The title card came from an American Crafts paper pack.


Ooo, and you can see that raided my ribbon stash for this layout, too. How do you guys adhere your ribbon? I run it through my Xyron sticker maker to get adhesive on the back of it. Sometimes I use staples, but only if I feel like the staples could be a good addition to the feel of the layout.


Anyway, I was really glad with the way the layout turned out. It's always nice when things just come together and you end up not having to spend a lot of time agonizing over how to arrange all the elements on the page.

Comments