Our Adventures Scrapbook Page


Last summer/fall, I had a whole list of things that the baby and I were going to do together on days when I was home with her. Instead, I feel like we spent a lot of time at the doctor's office due to a never-ending cold and cough. Or the weather was bad so we couldn't go outside and do what I wanted.

Still, we managed to have some good times, and I tried to take pictures of as many of them as I could.


This cute two-pager was given to me by my mom. I had to put everything together, but she got it as part of a kit and gave it to me. The kit's instructions wanted me to use wire and stitch the buttons, and I just didn't have time for that. So I just used Zots to adhere the buttons and the white twine.


I dashed and dotted the yellow cardstock to make it look like the dashed and dotted edges of the stroller pieces.


For the title, I used American Crafts Thickers and October Afternoon mini stickers.

Thanks for looking!

Comments