What a Doll Scrapbook Page

Last month, Michael's had a huge sale on Valentine's Day-themed paper. So, of course, when I was in the store shopping for something else, I just HAD to take advantage of the cheap paper prices. I put together a nice little "kit" for myself, and this is one of the pages that I made with it.


Yes, even that textured wood-like paper was on sale! The tag with the heart came from a piece of patterned paper. Even the American Crafts Thickers were on sale! (I love when that happens!) The only thing not purchased from Michael's during this trip was the ribbon. I've had that in my stash for awhile and I finally got to use it up on this layout. I just love the brown and pink together, don't you?

These pictures were taken when we got the baby dressed up to go to a baby shower last year. She's got a floral headband on, but that only lasted long enough for these pictures.

Comments