Learn 2 Sippy Scrapbook Page


Here's a layout about the sippy cup! At 6 months, we got the go-ahead to introduce the sippy cup. At first, I tried putting formula in it, but the baby was NOT having it. So I switched to water and she seemed to like that much better. You should see her today! She loves drinking her water!


I got to use up some fun embellishments from my stash on this layout. The journaling spot was in a plastic bag of random journaling spots, and those stars were stuck to it. I thought they fit in well, so I didn't worry about them ruining a perfectly good journaling spot. (I feel like good journaling spots are so few and far between in my stash, so I've got to make them work when I find them!)


You can also see that I broke out the ribbon on this one! And the flower sticker was from a sticker sheet that my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas.

Thanks for looking!

Comments