Last Look Before the First Look Scrapbook Page

I apologize for the blurriness of this photo. It didn't look this way when I glanced at it on my phone after taking it. But I think you get the idea.


I titled this layout "Last look before the first look" because these 3-D ultrasound picture were the last ones we got before the baby arrived. One year ago, I brought these home and then exactly one week later the baby was here!


It's probably better that the main picture is blurry because those 3-D ultrasound pictures are kind of scary. I guess they are cool if you like to see your baby looking like a gummy bear or Gollum from The Lord of the Rings.

I used some Echo Park baby girl embellishment stickers on this layout, as well as Recollections patterned paper and Bazzil Basics cardstock.


And look - ribbon!!!

I really liked the "Oh hello" sticker. I think that was from a Me & My Big Ideas sticker sheet. Seemed pretty fitting for these pictures.

Comments