The Best Seat in the House Scrapbook Layout


For Christmas, my mom gave me this cool scrapbooking tool that makes it easy to create neat scrapbook layouts. It's a stencil that you can use in a variety of different ways.

Here is the stencil next to my finished layout. I just followed a sample picture to create this specific layout, traced and cut out the pictures and patterned paper where it needed to go, and adhered everything to my background paper.


I did a practice page first with my mom, and then I tried it out on my own using pictures of the baby. This ended up being a good way to get multiple pictures on one page!


I used Recollection patterned paper (both the tassles and the butterflies), blue cardstock from my stash, Basic Grey small letter stickers, and American Crafts foam Thickers. (The Thickers were on sale at Michael's last month!)


Scrapbooking with the stencil definitely takes a little bit longer, but I think the effort is worth it. And really once you get the hang of it, it's not hard to do. And I like that I can configure different looks. Come back next week to see another way I used the stencil!

Comments