Love Scrapbook Page


It's February, the month of LOVE! So to kick off that month, I'm sharing a family photo that was taken last fall.

I had the word patterned paper in my stash, and when I saw it a few months ago, I set it aside because I knew that I would want to use it to scrapbook pictures of the baby. I have no idea who the manufacturer is. I think this was paper that someone gave to me.


Anyway, I matted the photo onto black cardstock, and then used some chevron-patterned paper from an old American Crafts paper pad to go behind it and offer some contrast with the word paper. I just cut along the chevrons to give the edge that spiky look.

The letter stickers were in my stash, and I had gotten those in the Target $1 spot awhile ago. I also had the yellow banner in my stash and the heart embellishment in my stash. Oh, and the typewriter journaling spot.


I used up a lot of stuff from my stash on this one! You know, sometimes I feel like I have a bunch of random paper and embellishments, and none of it actually goes together, but then I put together a hodge-podge layout like this, and I'm pleasantly surprised. Does that ever happen to you?

Comments