Little Miss Scrapbook Page


So we took the baby to have 6-month photos taken, and four months later I finally got around to scrapbooking them! We did them at JCPenney because we found a good deal on GroupOn. Advice to all parents, check GroupOn for photo deals!


I purchased these papers for my mom to make a kit for her for Christmas, and I liked them so much that I went back and bought them for myself. Turns out, they were just the perfect colors to go with these pictures!


The pink cardstock is Bazzill Basics, the butterfly paper is Recollections, and most of the embellishments are Me & My Big Ideas. I just loved that "Hey Little Miss" glitter embellishment and thought it worked perfectly for this layout.

AND I even broke out some ribbon from my stash for this page! If you look at the first picture, you can see a sheer pink ribbon going across the bottom of the page. I'm really working on expanding my scrapbooking beyond the basics and getting back into using up lots of different materials! I have them, so I might as well use them!

Comments