Hey There Scrapbook Page

Here is the other set of photos from the baby's 6-month photo shoot. I love these pictures of her in the tub! She's so mesmerized by the rubber duck.


The patterned papers are Recollections. They were in the kit that I made my mom for Christmas, but I had to go back to Michael's and get some for myself. The yellow cardstock is Bazzill Basics. And, as you can see, I broke out the sheer pink ribbon AND yellow ribbon on this layout!


The panda sticker came from Walmart! I was browsing the scrapbook aisle there because sometimes you can find Project Life albums for cheap, and I saw this pack of stickers. The baby's nursery theme is pandas, and because she was wearing her panda hooded towel in one of the pictures, I thought the sticker would be a good fit.

The 100% adorable embellishment came from some scrapbook supplies that my mother-in-law gave me last year.


And I think the "Hey There" sticker is from Me & My Big Ideas. It seemed like the perfect sentiment to go along with the look on the baby's face when she saw the rubber duck on the tub.

Comments