That Face Scrapbook Page

Yes, it's been almost 10 months since I had this baby and I am still scrapbooking that baby's 5 month pictures. But I'm making progress! Here's another single-page layout I did over the holiday break featuring Basic Grey products.


I actually thought I had used up all of my Basic Grey stash, but I was wrong. I simply used up all of the coordinating Basic Grey stuff that I had in my stash. There was still random papers and stickers in my Basic Grey drawer. So that's what I used on this layout.


You don't even want to know how long those Basic Grey letter stickers have been in my stash. I think I purchased those as part of a Basic Grey paper pack from Scrapbook.com back in 2007...


The only thing that isn't Basic Grey is the "sassy girl" embellishment. That's from Me & My Big Ideas. (Pardon the box fan in this picture...)

Oh, and I used some random brand cardstock that I bought a few years ago at Walmart to back the pictures.

Thanks for looking!

Comments