Strange Bird Scrapbook Page


I swear that NOW I am done with all the paper in my Basic Grey stash. I really wish this company was still in the business of making scrapbook paper. I really loved their collections. This scrapbook layout is a collection of silly photos of the baby.


I thought the bird patterned paper went really well with my title of "Strange Bird". I don't know about any of your babies, but my baby loves sleeping with her butt in the air, and I always think it's funny when I find her with her little legs sticking out of the crib.

Along with the Basic Grey papers, I used an October Afternoon button embellishment and a little bird sticker from a collection of K & Company baby stickers.


The letters for the title are also old Basic Grey (used up that letter sheet), and then I threw in one of my orange hearts because I just love them so much! The frames are also Basic Grey, and I like the layered look that I accomplished on this layout with the embellishments.

Comments