Big Girl Scrapbook Page


The baby was able to sit up on her own at 6 months, and we had one of those milestone stickers to put on her for a picture. Or in my case, many pictures!


I used some Echo Park baby-themed banner stickers to create the banner at the top of the page. (And yes, my child likes to eat stickers.)


And the glittery letter stickers are old American Crafts Thickers that I've had for awhile. I think that sheet of stickers is just about done.


I also used some Me & My Big Ideas sticker embellishments on this page to give some dimension. The patterned papers are all from an old paper pad that my mom actually gave me years ago (can't remember the manufacturer) mixed in with some other papers from a 6x6 paper pad that my mother-in-law gave me last year for Christmas. All of the colors went together, thankfully!

Comments