All Fall Down - Scrapbook Page

The baby is officially 10 months old today! But let's take a look back at when she was 6 months!


This is what happened after our six-month photo shoot. The baby discovered the panda, and kind of fell over trying to eat the panda's foot.


I used Crate Paper patterned paper for this layout, with some coordinating embellishments that I found on clearance a few weeks ago. They were on clearance because the little buttons in the middle had fallen off, but all I needed to do was adhere the buttons back on with Glue Dots!


I also got to use up some old Basic Grey letter stickers to create the title. I think this was the last usage I could get out of these two letter sticker sheets.


The little bear sticker was on an Echo Park sticker sheet that my mom gave me. It's not a panda bear, but it's still a bear, so I thought it would be cute to add.

Comments