1st Father's Day Scrapbook Page


I did my first Mother's Day layout a long time ago, but I'm just now getting around to making one for my husband's first Father's Day. This page uses Crate Paper patterned papers from a paper pad that I have. The music notes embellishment is also Crate Paper but from a different collection.


I made the title using October Afternoon mini letters and some old black sticker letters that have been hidden in my stash. I found them just in time to create this page!

The "I Love Dad" card was made by my mother-in-law as a card from the baby. I also made a separate page with card holder to keep all of the other Father's Day cards together in the scrapbook.


And here's another one of those clearance embellishments with the rogue button. The banner embellishment came from my stash.

This was a very simple layout to get done. I am trying to get caught up in my personal album (not the baby's), and so I needed to just get this picture scrapped and done with so that I could move on!

Comments