Rice is Nice Scrapbook Page


I seriously wasn't kidding about the circles, you guys! I love the way this layout turned out. And I love that the smaller circle die was big enough so that I could use the larger circle die to back the photos.


At 4 months, we were given the go-ahead to start the baby on rice cereal. Because we had to go buy bowls and spoons and then wash them in the dishwasher before using them (which is hard to do because our dishwasher is always filled with bottles) and then the baby got her first cold for about 10 days, I didn't actually start her on the cereal for real until she was almost 5 months.


The rice cereal is kind of blah, and I think she mostly just liked trying to eat the spoon. But she was eating!

This layout used up the last of my Basic Grey stash. Yay! Another drawer cleared!

Comments