Just a Few Weeks Scrapbook Page


This little munchkin is what we are thankful for this Thanksgiving. I got the inspiration for this layout from one that I saw on Pinterest. It contrasts the baby at a certain number of weeks old in an ultrasound image with a picture of the baby at that same number of weeks old post-birth.

So on this layout I have our 21-week ultrasound (when we found out she was a girl!) with a picture of the baby at 21 weeks old outside of the womb.


I loved the background paper, with its "You'll never dear how much I love you" sentiment. It was part of an American Crafts paper pad that I purchased a long time ago. And I just happened to have another hot air balloon embellishment to match.


I just kind of went crazy picking out random embellishments from my stash that I thought would go with this layout. The "weeks old" stickers were from an Echo Park sticker sheet that my mom gave me.


I really wanted to keep this layout simple, but it looked a bit plain on its own, so I added in coordinating patterned paper strips from the same American Crafts paper pad to add a bit more color. The letter stickers are from the Target $1 Spot.

Comments