#Joy Scrapbook Page


Here's another baby page to finish off the week! This one took me awhile to figure out what I wanted to do with it. I was using up some American Crafts patterned paper from a paper pad, and I had that vellum sentiment that I really wanted on this page, but I just couldn't immediately visualize how I wanted everything to come together.


Obviously, it did or I wouldn't have a scrapbook page to show you! I was able to use up some VERY old American Crafts Thickers on this layout. And that used-up letter sticker sheet made its way to the trash. Out with the old and in with the ... well, nothing. I haven't bought any new scrapbook supplies in awhile.


Because one of the patterned papers had mason jars on it, I thought it would be cute to add two mason jar embellishments that I'd had in my stash. It's kind of random but it goes. And as the hosts of TLC's What Not to Wear always said, "It doesn't have to MATCH, it just has to GO."


And then here's a close-up of what the middle sentiment reads. I backed it on light pink paper. I wish I had vellum tape. I'm not a fan of using tiny glue dots on vellum because you can still see the adhesive!

Once again, oh well!

Comments