The Color Run 2015 Scrapbook Page


I did The Color Run again this year, but of course, I'm not even close to scrapbooking any of this year's pictures unless they have to do with the baby. So here is the layout I made for the pictures from last year's Color Run. I went with a friend from book club and we got lots of color! I was also three months pregnant, and I remember drinking a lot of water beforehand and throughout the run (we walked) as advised by my OBGYN. And boy did I have to pee!


All of the elements on this layout came from a kit I had purchased last year at a scrapbook store while visiting my parents in St. Louis. I think the actual scrapbook store is in Illinois.


Oh, I did add the pink letter stickers from my own stash just to label the photos as "before" and "after". Just look at my very yellow arms!

Next year I'm going to do a tips for doing The Color Run blog post. Remind me!

Comments