Showered Scrapbook Page


Taking it back to November 2015 - here's a scrapbook page from my first baby shower. (Doesn't that panda look yummy? It's actually cupcakes!)


This page used up a lot of random stuff from my stash. I've had baby-themed pop-up stickers for, like, EVER. And I finally got to use one on this layout. I loved the umbrella patterned paper and thought it went well with the whole baby shower "showered" theme. The heart paper and the envelope paper are from an American Crafts collection, and the black letter stickers are American Crafts Thickers.


I also added a cupcake sticker because I thought it worked with not only the party theme but also the fact that the panda "cake" was actually made of cupcakes.

I had so many pictures from this shower, so I just used pocket pages for those and inserted some embellished patterned paper into pockets that didn't have photos. Sorry, but I didn't take photos of those pages. You'll just have to use your imagination!

Comments