Family Roots Scrapbook Page


Who does the baby look like? That's always the question you get, right? Well, I decided to scrapbook it! I took a picture of the baby and put it on a page with baby pictures of my husband and me. What do you guys think?


I had these cool metal tags in my stash that said "mom" and "dad", so I used them to label our baby pictures.


And "Family Roots" is from a sticker phrase set that I purchased a couple years ago. The two words were actually separate on the sticker sheet, but I thought they fit together nicely for a title.


The background paper and the pink paper behind the photo is from a Me & My Big Ideas paper pack. The printed paper on top of the background paper, the sticker border, and the sticker flower are from the Basic Grey Kioshi collection.

And the journaling spot was just something I had in my stash.

I'm making progress with my photos and I'm using up stuff in my stash!

Comments