D & J: I Do Scrapbook Page


Here is the final layout from my brother- and sister-in-law's wedding last summer. I thought the Basic Grey Kioshi Collection was just perfect!


The sparkly orange letter stickers are not Basic Grey. They are very, very old and have been in my stash ever since I won them back in I don't even know when. I can't even remember the manufacturer's name! But I'm glad I kept them around because the sticker sheet still had just the right letters I needed and in the right color.


And the little phrase stickers are also not Basic Grey. They came from my stash and seemed to have the right colors. Same with the quote bubble above.


Well, I'm finally making progress on scrapping pictures from last year. I still have to do our Paris pictures from 2014 and then get working on all the pictures of the baby! I will never be caught up will I?

Comments