1st Mother's Day Scrapbook Page


This year was my first year as a mommy, so I got to celebrate my first Mother's Day. And here is the layout I made to commemorate it! I used up the rest of my Basic Grey Lemonade papers and embellishments. And the letter stickers are American Crafts Thickers that I found at T. J. Maxx.


This was my Mother's Day card from my mother-in-law the baby.


I thought the "Pucker Up Buttercup" sticker would be cute with this photo. Now I am torn, though. Do I put this picture in the baby's scrapbook or a separate scrapbook for myself? I want to put all of my Mother's Day cards with it, too, and I feel like I wouldn't put those in the baby's album. Do I make two different layouts? As the baby gets older, I feel like our scrapbooks will merge more. Right now, most of her album is just pictures of her playing with her toys, but once we take her on vacations and we go out and do things together, I will just make one general album.

How do you guys do scrapbooking for your kids?

Comments