Turkey, Arugula, and Goat Cheese Paninis - August Pinterest Challenge

The month of August is almost over with, but I'm still working my way through my August Pinterest Challenge list! Today I'm sharing a recipe for Turkey, Arugula, and Goat Cheese Paninis from Fitness magazine.


I was initially going to make this for lunch, but because it's kind of healthy and my husband is always asking me to make healthier dinners (apparently, he thinks red meat is bad for you - WHAT?), I decided to make these paninis for dinner one night!

It's just bread, deli turkey, arugula, crumbled goat cheese, and molasses. Okay, specifically it was supposed to be pomegranate molasses, but I don't know what kind of fancy-schmancy store sells that. Not my grocery store! So we settled for regular molasses.



Honestly, I would leave out the molasses. These sandwiches would b just fine on their own without it. Maybe it's the brand of molasses I bought, but I always thought molasses was supposed to be kind of sweet, no? This wasn't.

But I haven't had goat cheese since before I was pregnant, so it felt good to have it again now! I love goat cheese!

Also, you don't have to have a panini press to make paninis. We just used our George Foreman grill! (Make sure to spray it down with cooking spray first or your bread will stick. I learned this the hard way.)

Comments