The Pose Scrapbook Page


I was going through my drawer of Basic Grey papers and realized that I had several papers and sticker sheets from the same Basic Grey collections! So I decided to make scrapbook layouts using the coordinating pieces. I can't remember which collection the stuff on this layout came from. Needless to say, the collection is old and no longer being sold.


This is a page from my brother- and sister-in-law's wedding last summer. I saw this hammock where the bride and groom were having their pictures done, and I convinced my other sister-in-law and my other brother-in-law's girlfriend at the time to pose with me on the hammock.


Some of the elements on this layout are not Basic Grey. The large green letters are American Crafts Thickers. The frame around the photo was just something from my stash. But I like how all the different pieces came together on this one layout.

Comments