Grocery Bag Holder - August Pinterest Challenge

This might have gotten done a lot earlier if people hadn't kept throwing away my empty Clorox Wipes containers!!

So, here it is: a grocery bag holder.



I don't know about you, but I always re-use plastic grocery bags as trash bags for our bathroom trashcans. Grocery bags are the perfect size for the smaller cans! But if you're like me, then you're stash of grocery bags might look something like this:




Never fear! The internet is here with multiple tutorials on how to take an empty Clorox Wipes container (or Lysol Wipes container, if you use that brand) and fill it up with your grocery bags. I followed this tutorial from Tatertots and Jello.


I did everything except embellish my container because, well, I just didn't have time or care to do so. But you can totally get on board with that if you want!


I like this because you get to re-use two things that would otherwise just get thrown away. And it clears up a cabinet that is overflowing with grocery bags.

And this crosses yet another thing off of my Pinterest Challenge list!

Comments