Firework Scrapbook Page

Lately I've been showing a lot of scrapbook pages that were pre-made - I put together the page minus pictures, and then added pictures later once I had some that fit. And that's the case again with today's scrapbook page!


Here's the baby on the 4th of July! I have no idea where I got these papers. I think it was a cheapo themed page kit, maybe from the $1 spot at Target? All I know is that I purchased them a long time ago, and I've had this pre-made page in my stash for almost as long. It's just been rare that we take pictures on the 4th of July, and even rarer that I've had vertical photos. (I'm working on that!!)

So when I thought about how to scrapbook these pictures of the baby, I was so excited to remember that this pre-made page was waiting for me! I added the red background paper around the bottom two photos. Originally, this was a one-picture page. And I added the blue sparkly letters for the title. Those are from Recollections.

But other than that... this whole pre-made page thing is really making scrapbooking easier for me these days. A little work back then has really paid off now!

Comments