Just Chilling Scrapbook Page

As you can imagine, I have TONS of pictures of the baby. So in order to get them scrapped quickly, I picked up some Project Life pages and used one of them with these pictures of the baby just hanging out with us, usually in the living room.


On this layout, I used American Crafts Thickers Mosaic letter stickers (purchased on sale at T.J. Maxx!), Echo Park Bundle of Joy stickers (given to me by my mom), and EK Success patterned paper from the Phrase Cafe Baby collection (given to me by my mother-in-law).


Aside from the title work, I just plopped a couple stickers on some of the picture to spice things up. And that was that. Project Life stuff really does make things easier. Next up for these Project Life pages - the pictures from our trip to the Harry Potter Studio Tour in England two years ago. Yep, I'm still scrapbooking THAT vacation.

Comments