Extra! Extra! Read All About It! Scrapbook Page

I can't remember where I saw this idea (probably Pinterest?) but when my in-laws gave us a copy of the newspaper from the day the baby was born, I knew that I wanted to stage a photo shoot of the baby lying on the newspaper's front page. At just one month, the baby was pretty cooperative for this photo shoot. Although, I did have to stop and start a little later because the baby started crying. (This was actually our third shoot of the day. I had taken her one month pictures first and then the picture for her birth announcement, so by the time we started this one, she was kind of over it.)


The patterned papers on this are from the American Crafts Dear Lizzy Lucky Charm collection. I've had that paper pad for awhile now (a great T.J. Maxx find!) and I had no idea that it would really come in handy for making baby girl scrapbook layouts.

And I was really glad that I could use an American Crafts arrow brad to point to the baby's birth date on the constellation paper from the Lucky Charm collection.

Other supplies used include teal letter stickers from the Target $1 spot and various stickers from my stash. 

You'll notice that the left page is a Project Life page protector, while the right page is a regular 12x12 layout. I liked combining the two.

Comments