Baby Scrapbook Pages with Fancy Pants Designs

Awhile ago someone gave me the Fancy Pants Designs About a Girl collection, and I've been saving it and saving it and HEY! Now I have a reason to use these girl-themed papers. Here are some of the scrapbook layouts I've made using this collection to chronicle life with baby.


On "1st Car Ride", I used the patterned paper, stickers, and transparent embellishments from the collection, and I added the polka dot letter stickers from a pack that I got in the Target $1 spot.


And "ZZZZZZZZ" uses some of the About a Girl transparent embellishments, stickers, rub-ons, and patterned paper. The letter stickers are from old Sassafras Lass collections.

I've been hanging onto these letter sticker sheets just trying to use up as many of the letters as I could. I just can't seem to get rid of letter sticker sheets if there are still letters on them, even if I've run out of vowels and there couldn't possibly be any word I could actually make with what's left, unless I'm writing in Welsh.

I think I have a letter sticker problem.

Comments