Baby Bib Scrapbook


Today I'm sharing a layout that I partially made. I say partially because this two-page layout is part of a Bib Scrapbook that my mom made for me as a way to make it easier for me to scrapbook post-baby. Here's what my mom wrote inside the scrapbook. It explains how it works.


So basically, there are 12 two-page layouts, one for each month of the baby's first year, and 12 baby bibs inside the scrapbook. Each month, you take out a bib, take pictures of the baby wearing the bib, print those pictures out, and pop them into the album. Easy peasy. (And then you use the bibs.) So here was the first month's bib.


My mom had given me some of the leftover papers from when she made the album, so I was able to add some backing to my photos, and then I had these cute fabric flowers in my stash that just fit perfectly with the pattern and colors on the layout.


What do you guys think of the Bib Scrapbook idea? I had never heard of it before, but it's been a lot of fun posing the baby with her bibs.

Comments