40 Weeks and 4 Days Scrapbook Page

Here are the first two pages of the baby's first scrapbook: pictures of me pregnant with the baby!!


I carried the baby for 40 weeks and four days before heading to the hospital to be induced. I actually didn't get induced, and the extensive journaling on the second page details the whole story. I typed it out because I knew I wouldn't be able to fit all that I wanted to say on the page if I wrote it by hand.

Papers used on this are from an EK Success Phrase Cafe paper pack, and the letter stickers are American Crafts Thickers. There are also a few embellishments from my stash as well as some stickers from a baby girl sticker sheet that my mother-in-law gave me.

This was a layout that took a long time to complete. I just couldn't figure out the design of the pages. How was I going to get all of those pictures on two pages? I actually had everything laid out one way and adhered to the page when I realized that I didn't like it that way and tore everything off to start over. Some of the embellishments and photos are placed just so because I had to cover up spots where the adhesive tore the paper when I removed everything. Whoops!

Comments