Let the Fun Begin Scrapbook Page

Happy Monday! Just popping in to share another scrapbook layout that I pre-made back in February. Everything on this layout was placed down first, and then I added the picture the other weekend while I was scrapbooking.


Product on this layout is pretty much all American Crafts. I had some leftover stuff from an American Crafts paper pad, so I was really glad to use all that up making this layout. I thought the "Let the Fun Begin" card with the balloons would be so fitting for what my husband and I are experiencing right now with our baby, and especially fitting for the day we left the hospital, which is when that picture was taken. Being at home with your baby, though GREAT because nurses aren't constantly coming in to take your vitals at all hours, is a totally different experience than being in the hospital. Mainly because there are no nurses to take the baby away if she gets too fussy. Ha ha.

Comments