Dr. Dad Scrapbook Page


While I had a quite a few scrapbook pages pre-made before I had my baby, this is one that I slapped together during one my baby's rare naps. The patterned paper, journaling tag, and "pure delight" sentiment came from a baby girl scrapbook kit that my mother-in-law gave me for Christmas. The white paper was in my stash, and the stork sticker was part of a baby-themed sticker set that my mother-in-law also gave me for Christmas. The glittery blue letter stickers were also part of my stash, and I was so glad to be able to use them and finally get rid of that sticker sheet. I'd been keeping it around for far too long thinking that surely I would be able to use up the very few letters left on it. (Do you ever do that??) Well, this title did the trick!

You know when you create a page, and you're laying out all the elements before adhering everything, and it just comes together so easily? Yeah, that was this page. I just seemed to pick all the right elements right off the bat, and I just loved how everything came together.

Comments