"Favorite Things" Mother's Day Gift Idea

In case you didn't know, it's Mother's Day on Sunday! Still don't know what to get mom? Have a mom who says "Don't get me anything!"? Well, how about a "Favorite Thing" gift? 

I saw this idea on Pinterest, and it was actually an idea for a teacher gift from the blog Let's Count Blessings. But you can make it a gift for just about anybody, including mom.

Purchase some of your mom's favorite things and package them up together in a brown paper bag. Like in the song "My Favorite Things" from The Sound of Music: "Brown paper packages tied up with string, these are a few of my favorite things"

I found this cute chalkboard brown paper bag at Marshall's and filled it with some of my mom's favorite things. What's inside? I can't tell you because it might ruin the surprise! My mom reads this blog!

Comments