Using Up Studio Calico Scrapbook Supplies

So I managed to get another scrapbook layout completed. Go me! I literally took all the Studio Calico stuff that I had in my Studio Calico supplies drawer and turned it into this one-page layout. It didn't turn out exactly the way that I wanted it to, but I'm just glad that I was able to use up scraps and embellishments and get a layout from our New Hampshire/Maine trip finished. (I still have five other layouts to complete for this vacation. Yes, I divided up my pictures already.)

based on a sketch from sketchsavvy.blogspot.com
These were pictures from when we were driving through the White Mountains. It was a really gorgeous drive!

And then, I used up even more of the scraps to create two random cards. So, all in all, pretty proud of myself for getting this much done. I'm hoping to create a little more this weekend. We shall see!


Comments