Springtime Scrapbook Page


Here's another layout of a picture from April 2015. I had this picture in my to-be-scrapped binder, and I just knew that somewhere in my folder of pre-made scrapbook pages I had a perfect one-picture layout for this picture. Voila!

Sometimes it pays to pre-make pages. Do you guys do that?

All I had to do was add the sticker letters (Basic Grey - loved that I was using up some of those) and the journaling spots. The rest was already on the page!


This is a picture of a gorgeous tree in New York City's Madison Square Park. I was staying overnight in the city and spent the evening walking through the park on my way to Milk Bar when I saw this tree. And as much as I despise NYC, I just had to take a picture because the tree really was pretty. Here's a close-up of the tree:


Comments